Today when I m running slackware 13 and click on dolphin program, dolphin didn’t show up anything. So I restarted but same thing happen. There is no error show up in the Desktop or notifier. Then I try to find out by checking it in console.
Then run dolphin from console.
Now the error showed up. It was quite long but some thing like this:
After browsing a while, I got no luck. A guy in the linuxforums.org said that deleting the setting in .kde might work. So I delete all .kde folder
#rm -r .kde
After that I restart the machine and re-enter to kde. All the kde setting is new now. And dolphin back to work.